Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution's

Well the old has gone and the "new" is here, new being 2011. Cherish the memories from the past, live in the present, and dream for the future! With each new year comes resolutions. People come up with all sorts of different resolutions. Some of the more common ones are: to lose weight, exercise more, eat healthier, spend more time with family (just to name a few). Which are all very good, but mine was to start this here blog. I have thought about it for some time now and I figured it being a new year and all, what better time to start?

It will be a way that I can update anyone that might be interested in my racing and riding endeavors and how things are progressing and just writing about life in general. I don't know who will read this blog, but I hope all that do are encouraged and when they click to another site that the words here will in some way have affected them in a positive way!

I would like to encourage you to chase your dreams, don't be afraid of the unknowns. You have that longing for a reason and it should be fulfilled. I wish you all the best in 2011!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
T. E. Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. Nice Resolution. One of mine is to take more photos and video to stick on my blog, since lately its only been text.

    Cheers,
    Katsu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hope to be able to get quite a few photos up here myself. Good luck with your resolutions!

    Josh

    ReplyDelete