Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Breaking" News





This is some of the exciting news I've been waiting to share with you for sometime now. I am happy to announce that I will be riding for Men of Steel Racing (MoSR) during the 2011 road and mountain bike season. I am looking forward to riding with and representing the team. I want to publicly thank Jim and Mylien Kruse and John Martin for all the time, effort, and hard work they have put forth to make it all happen! It's nice to be able to be on a local team who's main goal is the development and enjoyment of the sport.
Riding for MoSR is just one of the exciting things happening; I started working with Curtis Tolson, which is something that I am very much looking forward to see the results. His vast wealth of knowledge and experience, along with his personal cycling accolades proceed him. I am looking forward to growing and developing under his supervision.
I also have some other really cool things happening that I hope to be able to share soon!

Here are a few photos I've taken in the past month:





No comments:

Post a Comment